Fixed Rate - 1 year
Maximum 30 year loan term
Category: Home Loans Last Updated July 18, 2022 Effective August 3, 2022
General Lending Rates
Rates listed below are for a FIXED Owner Occupied P&I product. Additional Information Maximum 30 year loan term
Product rates will vary depending upon your financial position< LVR, and other criteria. The product may also vary depending upon the rate type, repayment type, or loan purpose. We encourage you to contact us for a full understanding of the product and terms.
Product rates and conditions will usually vary based on the LVR and other conditions..
OWNER_OCCUPIED, VARIABLE, 5.02%
- Lending Rate Type: Variable
- Interest Rate: 5.02%, Comparison Rate N/A%
- Repayment Type: Principal And Interest
- Loan Purpose: Owner Occupied
- Employment Status - Payg Income And Be Outside Any Probationary Periods Of Employment.
- Residency Status - Australian Citizen.
- Other - Yes. Additional Information: Member of BankVic
Bank Fees and Charges
- Switching Loan Products (Upfront), Amount: 200.00.
- Valuation Fee (Upfront), Amount: 290.00. Additional Information: Property valuation in metropolitan area
- Valuation Fee Country (Upfront), Amount: 330.00.
- Production Of Title Fee (Upfront), Amount: 330.00.
- Mortgage Establishment Fee (Upfront), Amount: 600.00. Additional Information: Covers the valuation, title search & mortgage preperation costs
- Mortgage Establishment Fee Existing Loan (Upfront), Amount: 300.00. Additional Information: New Mortgage and no Valuation required