1 YEAR FIXED HOME LOAN - OWNER-OCCUPIED (Principal and Interest)
A fixed rate for 1 year for owner occupiers wanting certainty of repayments for a period. Comes with a 100% offset account, access to redraw and the ability to make extra repayments.
Category: Home Loans Last Updated July 14, 2022 Effective July 31, 2020
General Lending Rates
Rates listed below are for a VARIABLE Owner Occupied P&I product. Additional Information
Product rates will vary depending upon your financial position< LVR, and other criteria. The product may also vary depending upon the rate type, repayment type, or loan purpose. We encourage you to contact us for a full understanding of the product and terms.
Product rates and conditions will usually vary based on the LVR and other conditions..
OWNER_OCCUPIED, VARIABLE, 3.14%
- Lending Rate Type: Variable
- Interest Rate: 3.14%, Comparison Rate N/A%
- Repayment Type: Principal And Interest
- Loan Purpose: Owner Occupied
- Redraw Additional Information: Redraw fees apply
- Other Additional Information: No penalty for extra repayments
- Residency Status - Australian Citizen Or Permanent Residency Only.
Bank Fees and Charges
- Home Loan Application Fee (Upfront), Amount: 600.00. Additional Information: First application includes the cost of the first standard valuation of one security only (and includes 2 splits)
- Loan Variation Fee (Event), Amount: 250.00. Additional Information: Includes loan split requests, additional splits, loan top up on existing loan, substitution of security, loan re-fix fee and loan switches (loan switching to a different loan type)
- Construction Loan Application Fee (Upfront), Amount: 1500.00. Additional Information: Includes application fee, inspection fees and draw-down fees throughout construction period. Legal fees are paid in addition to this and are at cost.
- Late Payment (Event), Amount: 25.00.
- Redraw Fee - Online (Event), Amount: 15.00.
- Redraw Fee - Staff Assisted (Event), Amount: 30.00.
- Safe Custody Fee (Periodic), Amount: 50.00. Additional Information: E.g. certificate of titles, wills, etc
- Re-issue Loan Documentation Fee (Event), Amount: 125.00.
- Rate Lock Fee (Event), Amount: 500.00.
- Special Attendance Fee (Event), Amount: 0.00. Additional Information: Charged at cost
- Copy Of Statement (already Issued) (Event), Amount: 1.50. Additional Information: Charged per page. For statements issued prior to January 1997 the fee is $3 per page.
- Solicitors Preparation Fee (Event), Amount: 0.00. Additional Information: Charged at cost
- Additional Valuation Fee (Event), Amount: 0.00. Additional Information: Charged at cost
- Search Fees (Event), Amount: 0.00. Additional Information: Charged at cost
- Early Repayment Fee (erf) (Exit), Amount: 0.00. Additional Information: Refer to loan contract
- Special Attendance Fee - Mortgage Discharge (Event), Amount: 300.00. Additional Information: Plus at cost fees
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance (lmi) (Upfront), Amount: 0.00. Additional Information: The amount of this fee will be available on application, as it is dependent on the loan to valuation ratio of each loan.
Limitations & Restrictions (Constraints)
- Min Limit of 50000.00 Additional Information: Minimum loan amount only applies at time of application