BOS Basic Home Loan Owner Occupied
Looking to buy a new home and want to keep things simple? Our BOS Basic Home Loan, with no fees and a competitive interest rate, is the one for you.
Category: Home Loans Last Updated April 7, 2022 Effective May 8, 2022
General Lending Rates
Rates listed below are for a VARIABLE Owner Occupied P&I product. Additional Information
Product rates will vary depending upon your financial position< LVR, and other criteria. The product may also vary depending upon the rate type, repayment type, or loan purpose. We encourage you to contact us for a full understanding of the product and terms.
Product rates and conditions will usually vary based on the LVR and other conditions..
OWNER_OCCUPIED, VARIABLE, 1.89%
- Lending Rate Type: Variable
- Interest Rate: 1.89%, Comparison Rate 1.94%
- Repayment Type: Principal And Interest
- Loan Purpose: Owner Occupied
- Redraw Additional Information: Redraw facility is available
- Other Additional Information: Lending Criteria applies.
- Residency Status - Australian Permanent Resident Or Citizen. Residential Address Must Be In Australia..
Bank Fees and Charges
- Application Fee (Upfront), Amount: 600.00.
- Discharge Of Mortgage Fee (Event), Amount: 300.00. Additional Information: Excludes legal costs
- Settlement Fee (Upfront), Amount: 150.00. Additional Information: Payable at settlement of new loan, variations and top ups to existing loans do not incur this fee.
- Variation Fee (Event), Amount: 300.00.
Limitations & Restrictions (Constraints)