1 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan
A Fixed Rate Home Loan gives you the best of both worlds - peace of mind with the certainty of fixed rates, without being locked in for a long period of time.
The 1 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan is also available for DHOAS eligible applicants
Category: Home Loans Last Updated April 13, 2022 Effective April 13, 2022
General Lending Rates
Rates listed below are for a FIXED Owner Occupied P&I product. Additional Information
Product rates will vary depending upon your financial position< LVR, and other criteria. The product may also vary depending upon the rate type, repayment type, or loan purpose. We encourage you to contact us for a full understanding of the product and terms.
- Residency Status - Individuals Must Be Citizens Or Permanent Residents Of Australia..
- Employment Status - Applicants Must Be Currently Employed Or Receiving A Regular Income. Self Employed Clients Should Contact The Bank Prior To Applying.
Bank Fees and Charges
- Default Notice Fee (Event), Amount: 30.00. Additional Information: Payable when a notice is issued regarding a default under the contract
- Consent Fee (Event), Amount: 250.00. Additional Information: For 2nd or subsequent mortgages or lease registration
- Copies Of Statements (up To 12 Months) At Branch (Event), Amount: 2.50.
- Mortgage Discharge Fee (Event), Amount: 300.00.
- Stamp Duty (Variable), Amount: Not Listed.. Additional Information: At cost
- Processing Fee (Upfront), Amount: 500.00.
- Arrears Notice Fee (Event), Amount: 20.00. Additional Information: 2nd and subsequent reminders by letter or phone
- Fixed Rate Prepayment Cost (Variable), Amount: Not Listed.. Additional Information: Payable if you repay your fixed rate loan in full before the fixed interest rate period expires; or make partial prepayments greater than $10,000 in any year of the fixed rate period. The prepayment cost is calculated and will be advised when the prepayment is made on your fixed rate loan.
- Ratesaver Switch Fee (Event), Amount: 500.00. Additional Information: To switch to a RateSaver Loan
- Other Bank Deposit Fee (Deposit), Amount: 6.50. Additional Information: Cash and cheque deposit at NAB Branch
- Property Valuation Fee (Variable), Amount: 250.00. Additional Information: At cost. Minimum is $250.00
- Audit Certificate Fee (Event), Amount: 50.00. Additional Information: Per audit certificate requested
- Copies Of Statements (over 12 Months) Per Page (Event), Amount: 5.00.
- Legal Fees (Variable), Amount: Not Listed.. Additional Information: At cost
- Archive Retrieval Fee (Variable), Amount: Not Listed.. Additional Information: A hourly fee applies plus any expenses incurred
- Switch/variation Fee - Home & Investment Loans (Event), Amount: 300.00. Additional Information: To switch or vary home loans (other than switching to RateSaver)
- Paper Statement Fee (per Statement) (Periodic), Amount: 2.00.
Limitations & Restrictions (Constraints)