BeliefMedia Core is a plugin that provides other free plugins with various types of functionality. Supplemental finance-related website tools rely on the installation of this base plugin.
Note that clients should not install this plugin.
■ ■ ■
Pictured: Belief's bankbox plugin.
Pictured: Belief's live data product widgets.
Pictured: BeliefMedia Core Features. The Core plugin provides registration so the BM API may be queried for product information, comparison data, bank codes and information, and RBA data.
Please note that once this plugin is activated we query the users of your website in order to generate unique API Keys, and to register your website for updates.
If you do not wish to register please do not install this or any other of our complimentary plugins. Our privacy, terms, and protection statement should be consulted if you have any questions.
- Funnel Framework: Includes the basic framework necessary for integration of the 'Funnels' plugin. A free version is due for release after testing in a live environment.
- Bank Grid: Lenders may be returned in a grid by selecting those lenders on your panel.
- QR Codes: QR Codes may be created with shortcode or via the admin dashboard. Various stylistic attributes apply. A shor.tt URL may be applied to codes that resolve to a URL.
- Shor.tt: A shor.tt API Key may be created and used to return shor.tt links with shortcode links. Links may also be created via the admin dashboard. Key provides full access to the API.
- Loancalc Graph API: Loancalc provides access to over 19 graph types. Single schedules, or comparative schedules, may be rendered into a post or page with shortcode. Includes an administration interface for graph creation.
- Graph Inclusion: Basic graph inclusions. Will be updated in 0.1.6.
- API and Updates: Added registration fix and plugin update enhancements. Updates to the plugins now require an active domain and API key.
- Updater: Minor changes to the update function.
- Updated Auto Updater: Plugin will automatically update when a new version is released.
At this time you should download BeliefMedia Core from our 'Finance Marketing' Facebook group . Access is also provided via our mailing lists.